Approx. Rs 35 Lakh / Unit
Our offered Fermentation System is easy to operate on both, continuous as well as synchronized mode of operation, as per the requirement of feed. This system is widely used to produce fermentation and propagation of yeast, which in turns produces alcohol in a bulk quantity. Sturdily constructed, this system is extensively used in various liquor, pharmaceutical and other allied industries. We offer fully integrated system, which are specially designed to run elevated throughout experimentation and reactions that are conducted at increased temperatures and very high pressures. In addition, the offered system is engineered using best available technologies to ensure better functionality and high efficiency.
Our company is noted as one of the most creative manufacturers and suppliers of Fermentation System. This systems is based on crucial parameters which helps to reduce loses of alcohol in fomenters and increase the yield of alcohol by controlling the unrequited by products such as Cane Molasses Grains, Wheat, Rice, Corn, Millet, Sorghum, Rye, Bajra etc.
- Our Fermentation system design based on crucial parameters which helps to reduce loses of alcohol in fermentors and increase the yield of alcohol by controlling the unwanted byproducts.
- Fermentation systems for alcohol production are designed to handle a verity of feed stock.
- Sugarcane juice streams (primary, secondary, mixed, syrup, filtrate etc.)
- Cane Molasses
- Grains, (Wheat, Rice, Corn, Millet, Sorghum, Rye, Bajra etc.)
- High Fermentation efficiency
- Minimal waste water generation
- Yeast separation and recycle under gravity, eliminating need for expensive yeast separators.
- Flexibility to operate continuous as well as synchronized mode of operations, depending on characteristics of feed stock.
- Rugged operation
- Provision to tap high purity CO2
- Brand: Excel
- Condition: New
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Place of Origin: Pune, Maharashtra
- Processing: Fermenting Equipment
- Size:Standard or Customized
- Heating method: electric heating